Abstracts for two types of conference papers are welcomed:
- Scientific Scopus conference papers of 6–8 pages;
- Technical papers of 2–6 pages.
Scientific papers will be published in E3S Web of Conferences and indexed in Scopus and other databases including attribution of DOI Names and indexation to CrossRef®.
There are four conference themes:
- Modern ventilation and air conditioning technology (COVID-19 related papers are highly welcome under this theme)
- Energy efficient heating and cooling systems
- Building automation and monitoring systems
- Nearly zero energy and carbon buildings
Please see conference topics and how to submit an abstract from the webpage: www.hvac2021.org